What are your top recommended productivity apps and plugins?
Answered by Kristin Wilson, relocation consultant
My top recommendation for productivity is to remove apps and tools. I think people are too overwhelmed with too many tools.
That being said, my favorites are:
- Hipstersound or Coffitivity for ambient noise: "A moderate level of ambient noise is conducive to creative cognition."
- Workflowy for organizing your brain, in general
- Momentum/start page for Google Chrome
- A project management system that you are fluent in
- A timeline blocker for Facebook
Have a question?
Get it answered by our community of experienced digital nomads.
Some random answers on our wiki :