Why is Chiang Mai so famous with expats and digital nomads?
Answered by Christopher Dodd, freelancer digital nomad
- Insanely low cost of living vs quality of life
- Super convenient place to live. You can walk almost anywhere or take a Songthaew, Tuk Tuk, -
- Fast WiFi - Speeds of more than 100Mbps with AIS super wifi
- Thai food is awesome.
- People are chill in Chiang Mai
- Lots of Western amenities that you might not expect from a small city in Northern Thailand
Have a question?
Get it answered by our community of experienced digital nomads.
Other answers in the category Travel:
Some random answers on our wiki :